Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman. Their occurrence is variable and appear more or less quickly depending on the case. What are the different symptoms of pregnancy?
The first symptom of pregnancy is the delay or interruption of the rules. This is the clearest sign to reveal a pregnancy. However, this symptom alone cannot confirm that a woman is actually pregnant. Indeed, some women have irregular periods are the result of hormonal problems or that are due to their contraceptive methods. Conversely, minor bleeding are sometimes interpreted wrongly as rules, but they are in fact due to the implantation of the egg in the uterus.
Pregnancy causes hormonal changes responsible for many symptoms such as:
- Nausea: they usually appear within a few weeks and may be accompanied by vomiting. Nausea often occur in the morning and can last all day
- The eating disorders: movement upwards or downwards appetite
- Disgust of certain smells and a curious appearance of an iron taste in mouth, heartburn
- The occurrence of vaginal discharge (more or less abundant and not painful) and acne breakouts that disappear during pregnancy
- Dizziness due to the increase of cardiac activity and that can sometimes cause discomfort
- Excess saliva infrequent, for pregnant women for the first time
- Constipation: it is the result of compression of the colon by the uterus
- Frequent urination, as in magnifying the uterus presses on the bladder
- Fatigue because of the hormonal action
- Abdominal cramps that are similar to those felt during menstruation (pain in the lower back and tingling in the lower abdomen)
Mood swings, Loss of emotional control, irritability and Hypersensitivity
A more sensitive and more voluminous breasts: breasts become larger and harder, nipples become darker and they bulge. These are signs that the chest is preparing to produce milk to breastfeed the newborn.
These situations indicate a significant movement in hormonal balance, which will lead to greater changes in metabolism. If you are looking for more information to help you get pregnancy within a four to eight weeks, then try reading Pregnancy Miracle Lisa Olson. It contains useful information about the natural methods which can improve your ability to conceive. The guide is written by Lisa Olson, who is the creator of Pregnancy Miracle. She spent quite a few years before she came up with this program. If you feel that you are not getting the pregnancy symptoms or signs, do not hesitate to make a pregnancy test and depending on the result, consult your doctor immediately.